
I still can hardly believe it. Tonight I looked over and Marlow was pulling his pants down (this is a new thing), so I asked him if he had to potty and he said "uh-huh". So I sat him on the toilet and he peed!!! He's only 21 months and I've heard boys are hard to potty train. I could hardly believe my ears. I've tried to sit him on the potty before, but he's never done it. I guess when people tell you not to force them, they will do it when they are ready, it's true. Who knew the first time your kid peed on the toilet would be so exciting.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Potty time!!!
Posted by watsonfamily at 10:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ha no way!!! He's getting so big. I haven't checked your blog in awhile but you've posted so much. I love the pictures from Cabo. How fun! We loved Mexico. I'm so glad you guys got to take a trip. We miss you, hope to see you soon!
Yay! It's SO nice when they're trained!
WTG Marlow! :D
Yeah, I found you guys! Wow Marlow...that is ambitious! It is amazing what we as parents get excited about, but peeing in the toilet is definitely worth it, we don't want to change diapers forever!
Post a Comment