Yay! I love Christmas morning. Marlow is too freaking cute! I hadn't seen your Thanksgiving pictures. So fun. We wish we could be in Burley for every holiday. You look so great in the Clause picture. We miss you guys!
I am so glad that I ran into your Mom and Dad so that I could make contact with you. I have tried over the years, but always seem to have bad info! Your family is so cute! And you look great! I hope that we can keep updated throught this! Melanie
2 comments:
Yay! I love Christmas morning. Marlow is too freaking cute! I hadn't seen your Thanksgiving pictures. So fun. We wish we could be in Burley for every holiday. You look so great in the Clause picture. We miss you guys!
I am so glad that I ran into your Mom and Dad so that I could make contact with you. I have tried over the years, but always seem to have bad info! Your family is so cute! And you look great! I hope that we can keep updated throught this!
Melanie
Post a Comment