It has been way too long since I've updated the blog, so I will fill you in on what we've been up to.
Memorial Day Weekend - We had the opportunity to go to Delta for the Wood Reunion and go to Hogle Zoo.
The beginning of June, Matt started the latest house projects.
He started by finishing the wetbar downstairs before tearing into the kitchen, with his little helper by his side. He is a great handyman and craftsman. 
Monday, June 29, 2009
A long overdue Watson family update
Posted by watsonfamily at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mel...your kitchen is sooooo bare!! Is Matt sick of it yet? Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!! It will be such a BLAST!!
I have a whole tote full of "Bentlee" clothes for you :)
See u soon!
How exciting... but how do you eat? If you get hungry, drive up north a little ways and we'll feed you guys!
This is a long overdue post! I forgive you since I can catch up with you frequently :-) Can't wait to see the Kitchen progress, no pressure.
Post a Comment