So what have we been up to, you may ask? We have been hard at work finishing our basement. I have to say I am so lucky to be married to such an amazing and talented man. I've helped here and there with the little things, but he has done everything else. And I mean everything. (hanging doors, wiring, framing, sheetrock, etc.) He's amazing!
We were able to get the walls finished and painted just in time to have Marlow's 1st birthday party. Marlow is one lucky kid to have so many aunts, uncles, cousins, grandmas and grandpas that love him so much. He drew quite a crowd for his party. We had about 40 people, mostly family, here for the occasion. It was a bit of blissful chaos, but so much fun!
3 comments:
Melissa,
How are you?! Your little Marlow is a sweetheart! Where are you living now? It would be fun to meet up and chat sometime. If you are ever close to Idaho Falls, stop by.
Have a great Christmas.
Everyone needs to see new pics of the Watson Family! At least Marlow - I bet he's growing like a weed.
It was so much fun to see you guys at the reunion. I am glad we got to catch up on things. We will definently come and see you guys when we can! Marlow is such a cutie! Hope you guys had as much fun as I did!
Post a Comment