Thursday, August 6, 2009

Kitchen Progress

My husband is AMAZING!!! He is remodeling our kitchen and when I say remodeling, I mean gutting, moving pipes, changing the layout, replacing doors & windows, etc. Here are some pics...

Marlow loves to help Matt. So when Matt got out his pipe wrench, Marlow ran to his room to get his pipe wrench to be just like Dad.





After many late nights and a lot of hard work it's coming together. We have wonderful family and friends and I have to thank them all for helping us out. They let us use their washer & dryer, and helped lay tile, install the sliding glass door, borrow their truck, and more (you know who you are). We are so blessed.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Looking great! Mel I'm glad you posted a pic of you since I haven't seen you at all during your pregnancy. Cute! We haven't been hit up for any help yet - give us a call! Looks fun!

Mrs. Budge said...

It is going to be beautiful! We hope it makes the due date :-) We know it will, Matt is working like a maniac.