
She made her entrance on Monday, August 17th at 2:52am, weighing 9 lbs 3 oz. We only had to stay in the hospital a day and a half, and are doing great. Mayli is so sweet and is such a good baby. We feel so blessed to have her in our home.
Sunday, August 16th I guess you could say I broke in the new kitchen, because that's where my water broke. I didn't think it was very common to have your water break, but I gues it's common for me since my water broke with Marlow as well.
Marlow was so excited to meet his baby sister, he was just beaming!

Leaving the hospital.
Mayli's 1st bath at home.

Sunday, August 23, 2009
Our beautiful Mayli Anna has arrived!
Posted by watsonfamily at 7:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a precious little one! She's gorgeous. We'll catch you soon and see when you want some meals delivered :)
Oh...cute little Mayli!! I especially love the picture of her in the towel. She has that look on her face like..."ahhhhh, I love the tub!" That's the face I make when I put my kids to bed and get to sit in the tub enjoying the peace and quiet. Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment